Kahe PODs are in STOCK !
In seconds, add electric assistance to your Stand-Up Paddle, Kayak or Float tube !
More than two hours of battery life
Control by wireless remote control
Attaches to the majority of boats in place of the fin, the Kahe POD then acts as an electric assistance and stabilizing fin (even when the assistance is stopped).
Compatible with slider fin mounts
Compatible with US box fin mounts
- For others: possibilities of fixing a compatible support on the craft
Free delivery in Europe (possible pick-up at our Lacanau Headquarter in Gironde)
The Kahe POD adapts to different boats in one gesture : kayak, canoe, stand-up paddle, float tube, boat tender... Possible to use on inflatable or rigid nautical crafts depending on the fin box.
- Kahe POD is delivered for fixture on US Box or slider fin box. For other systems, possible to fix a support on almost any inflatable or rigid craft, please contact us
- Silent and emission-free
- Remote with 3 speeds and propulsion battery level indicator, fully waterproof IP68
- Up to 7 km/h (depends on nautical craft and user)
- Up to 2 hours autonomy
- Possible preset through mobile app (not mandatory)
- LG 21700 lithium cells rechargeable battery (like Tesla...), removable and transportable by plane (99 Wh)
The Kahe POD is designed and engineered by our team in Lacanau (Gironde, France) and it is assembled in Marnaz (Hautes Alpes, France).
The propulsion transforms your classic boat into an electrically assisted boat !
Navigating with the Kahe POD makes it easier to go further. Propulsion cancels out the effects of wind and currents. It also balances the levels within a group of people with different physical conditions or boats.
The Kahe POD is very easy to use: it connects in one gesture instead of the classic fin, on a SUP, a canoe, a kayak or an inflatable boat or tender. The remote control is fixed to the wrist or to the paddle using a bracelet provided in the pack. It allows you to choose your speed and keep an eye on the available battery level.
The propulsion is silent and light (only 1.7 kg). Battery is removable in three seconds, and you can use a second battery if you need more range. Kahe POD is authorized on the plane (in the cabin for the battery, 2 per passenger).
The pack includes :
- Kahe POD nautical drive unit IPX8 waterproofness (one meter deep 24 hours)
- The remote control with Kahe POD battery level, 3 different speeds, on/off button - IPX8 water resistance (one meter deep 24 hours)
- Accessories to fix the remote control on your paddle or on your wrist
- Kahe POD battery: 99.6 Wh
- Kahe POD Charger
- The USB cable to charge the remote control on any USB socket
- Interface for standard slider fin boxes (inflatable crafts)
- Interface for US fin boxes (inflatable and rigid crafts)
Weight : 1.8 kg with battery
Dimensions (cm) : 50 X 8 X 10 cm
Main part : PP with 20% fiberglass for strength and stiffness
Ogive : ABS with overmolded TPR
Assembled in France
The Kahe POD was imagined and designed in France by our design and engineering team. It is assembled in our offices in Lacanau (Gironde, France) or in our partner factory Swisstools in Marnaz (Haute Savoie, France).
Lithium-ion technology, LG chem 21700 cells (idem Tesla).
Authorized on the plane (battery in cabin)
For sessions up to 2 hours.
Full charge takes about 3 hours.
The Kahe POD is easy to maintain. Here are some recommendations to take care of it and not hurt yourself :
- avoid heat, do not leave Kahe POD and its battery in direct sunlight.
- disconnect the battery when Kahe POD is not in use.
- rinse the entire product with clear water (unsalted) after each session. Thoroughly dry the product before opening it.
- the Kahe POD electric assistance is equipped with an intelligence allowing to automatically cut off the propulsion in the event of a fall.
- do not put your hands or any object near the propeller.
The Legal Conformity Warranty is 2 years for the whole product (Electric assistance , remote control & battery)
Free pick-up at our office in Lacanau (France, Gironde).
Free Shipping in Europe : €0.
Average delivery time: few days (in stock in France).
Other destinations or quantities, please contact us at email@example.com
Fin de TAB
Stand-Up Paddle compatibility
Please contact-us if your product is not in the list !
If your craft is not equipped with standard sliding fin box or US fin box :
It is quite easy to stick a compatible fin support on your inflatable boat (in the center) while leaving the fin at the back in its fin box. This operation is simple for inflatable boats (gluing with PVC glue). We also have solutions for rigid kayaks (Rotomod, RTM, BIC, Tahe...).
Example of fin supports to be glued, compatible with the Kahe POD:
- Itiwit support available at Decathlon (Decathlon even offers to glue this support on your boat in their workshops). This support is perfectly compatible with the Kahe POD.
|- Or a standard support available from a large number of resellers, for example a fin support to stick on amazon.|
We can glue or fix the fin support to your boat in our workshop in Lacanau.